Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday on my mind, but it's Tuesday

Another late night again, where does the time go?

I woke up around 6:45AM this morning and headed right out to work, then I realized it was Laundry Day again, which put a dent in my plans.  I finally got done with the huge wash by noon, but ran out of clothesline and clothespins; apparently we had a very dirty week!

While I was out hanging the laundry, I heard the garbage man coming and then remembered that I hadn't put the trash out (because I thought it was Monday--see the long weekend messes me up, it's the GADS, gotta be) so I made a mad dash for the garage, grabbed the trash can (which weighed a lot) and started running for the road. I could have sworn the driver saw me in this rear-view mirror as he was backing into my driveway, but apparently I was mistaken, because he  left me standing on the end of the driveway and drove away.  Oh well, if that's all I have to complain about, whoopedoo!


Spent the rest of the day planting and weeding;  and after supper I planted the big driveway pots tonight around 10PM using a trouble light so I could see.   The trouble light brought in an entire herd of every known flying insect which found me fascinating.  I didn't return the favor, but it did make me work harder to get them done.   Not much new to report really, so I'll close with a few more photos of the irises in bloom today:

 
See you tomorrow, Karen

No comments: