Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh, Dear

Having problems with posting.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's definitely something.  Hopefully I'll figure it out before I go bald.  I'm pulling my hair out here.

Well, anyway, all I wanted to share was what else is going on around here (other than consuming mass quantities of food over the weekend) so if you're interested in my goofy antique antics, see my previous post: We Couldn't Pass Them Up. 

If you would, please let me know if that post is showing up for you.  I'm starting to think I'm losing it, because sometimes it does show up for me and other times it doesn't. 

I'll go take an aspirin now. 


12 comments:

africanaussie said...

beautiful sky, and you don't have to pull out any more hair because that post is showing up just fine :)

Rosie Gan said...

Yup, we can read your posts Karen,so keep on posting.
Rosie

Anonymous said...

I can see it but it shows up as not found!! I had the same problem for a while then it went away. maybe it's cyber flu!

Darla said...

I am seeing everything just fine this morning, older post too...it is sweet when the kids want to take the funiture from there rooms that they have grown up with....

Indie said...

Showing up here!

Don't get me started with computers...

Unknown said...

I kept seeing the listing for "We Couldn't Pass Them Up" on the blogger dashboard but I thought you might have posted it and deleted it. Happy to say I see it now!

Beautiful sky photo!

Alison said...

I saw the previous post on my dashboard too, and tried clicking on it, but it said Not Found. I can see it on your post roll on the right hand side now, and it opens just fine.

Pamela Gordon said...

It's working for me. Your photos is beautiful! Pamela

Lona said...

What a gorgeous sky. I love the pinks. The trees look like there is fire behind them.

Debra said...

Lovely post, Karen. And that picture is beautiful.

Landbohaven said...

Hvor er dit billede smukt.
Tak for kigget.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful sky photo