Friday, August 18, 2023

August 18, 2023 The Parties are Over

 The last time I wrote anything, there was still snow on the ground and here we are at the end of summer once again.  I cannot believe how time slips through my fingers, even though I vow to appreciate each and every day (and I do.)  Once the snow melts, everything happens so fast, especially when Spring arrives.  Wisconsin growing seasons are short, so much is packed into June through September or October, if we're lucky, before the killing frost ends it all for one more year.

Here are the same views, less than five months apart.






It's been a very busy year to say the least.  But the parties are over and all that is left is to recap the events, coming up next. 

It feels good to sit down.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Such beautiful gardens, Karen! I've missed your posts and look forward to hearing more from Quarry Gardens!